Today, we can map the teeth and important anatomical structures in about 30 seconds with three-dimensional advanced tomography X-rays. Both implant applications and aesthetic dental treatment applications can be carefully planned and performed perfectly without any risk in this way. Virtual implants placed on tomography can be transferred to the robotic implant system or placed in the patient’s mouth without any risk without suturing pain by preparing a guide with a 3D printer in digital implant applications.
The patient does not feel any pain during and after the procedure, he/she can continue his/her daily life easily. A temporary or permanent tooth on the implant is prepared on the computer within one or two hours with the intraoral scanner method and the patient gets his/her teeth on the same day, thus saving time and the treatment is concluded smoothly at the same time.
- All About Aesthetic Zirconium Coating, Advantage and Disadvantages
- All About Mini Implants, Screwless Titanium Dental Implants and The Pros And Cons
- All About Wisdom Tooth Extraction Procedure and Patient Precautions
- Steps Involved in a Dental Implant: What to Expect During Your Procedure
- What Conditions Initiate Dental Implant and What factors impact dental implant success?